Welcome to my Blog

Be informed about couple therapy and treatment of sexual issues...

Monday, July 11, 2011

Best Website for Couples and Sexual Issues!

Dr. David Schnarch writes interesting and informative articles for couples and therapists looking for up-to-date information - and information that sets him apart from the rest of the field. He focuses on self-confrontation ('how can I change the things that I can control in order to improve my self and relationships') and differentiation ('I am a separate person within an intimate couple. I don't own my partner. I know myself and can manage my emotions in order to be the best I can be in an intimate relationship') which is very different from traditional couple therapy that tends to focus on just attachment or communication problems. The website is full of free info as well as ways to connect with other couples.

No comments:

Post a Comment